Dr. Hussein Jum'a Saud Buaraki
Assistant Professor, Department of Criminal Law, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University
- Ph.D. in Criminal Law from the University of François Rabelais, Tours, France, Faculty of Law, with a very honored degree.
- Master Degree of Public Law (Public Finance). Kuwait University, Faculty of Law.
- Bachelor of Laws.
- Kuwait University, Faculty of Law.
- Member of the Complaints and Grievances Committee of the Capital Markets Authority for the period from January 2017 till now.
- Legal consultant to Al-Imtiaz Investment Group from January 2015 to December 2016.
- Former Deputy Attorney General of the State of Kuwait from 2006-2012.
- Lawyer 2005-2006
Academic Experience at Kuwait University:
- Promoted to the rank of Assistant Professor in the Department of Criminal Law n 26th May, 2019.
- Faculty Member, Faculty of Law, Kuwait University ((Criminal Law Department)).
- Formerly: Teaching Assistant Member of the Mission in the French Republic.
Training courses and community service:
- 3 courses for Public Prosecutors at the Kuwait Law Institute entitled `` The Legal System for Corporate Crimes and Accounting Investigation'', April 2019.
- Delivering a course entitled "Modern legal framework for legal responsibility in the business sector and financial markets" for a number of private sector officials, Courtyard Marriott Hotel, Kuwait, May 2016.
- Delivering a workshop on “Modern Legal Framework for Legal Responsibility in the Business Sector and Capital Markets” for the Board of Directors of Kuwait Investment Company and a number of executive management leaders, December 2016.
- Delivering a workshop entitled "Modern legal framework for legal responsibility in the business sector and capital markets" for the Kuwait Economic Association, February 2017.